Question: Who won the title of the 66th Miss Universe contest, 2017, held in America’s Las Vegas on November 26, 2017?
(a) Paulina Vega
(b) Demi-Leigh Nel-Peters
(c) Shraddha Shashidhar
(d) Iris Mittenaere
- On November 26, 2017, the 66th edition of Miss Universe Beauty Competition concluded in Los Angeles, United States.
- A total of 92 participants from different countries participated in this.
- Demi-Leigh Nel-Peters from South Africa won the Miss Universe title of 2017 in the competition.
- Miss Universe 2016 France’s IrisMittenaere crowned Demi-le Nell-Peters for the Miss Universe 2017.
- The first Runner Up of the Contest was Columbia’s Laura Gonzalez and second runner up, Davina Bennett of Jamaica.
- Shraddha Shashidhar represented India in this competition.