Question- Information technology (IT) services firm Infosys Ltd has formed a joint venture (JV) with-
- On 7 September 2018, Information technology (IT) services firm Infosys Ltd has formed a joint venture (JV) with Singapore-based global investment firm Temasek.
- Infosys will acquire a 60% stake in the joint venture, while Temasek will hold 40%.
- The joint venture will support Temasek’s digital transformation journey, managing a complex Cloud migration program that will enable Temasek to host its applications on a cloud platform.
- Temasek is a global investment company headquartered in Singapore in corporate in 1974.
- Temasek is a major investor in India with an India portfolio of around $10 billion as of 31 March, with an average yearly investment of $1 billion in the last five years.