Question: According to the ‘Global Flight Pricing Report’, which Indian Airlines is at the second place among the cheapest airline in the world?
(a) Air India Express
(d) Air Deccan
- On May 15, 2018; ‘Global Flight Pricing Report’ was released by Rome2Rio.
- ‘Rome2rio’ is a Melbourne based travel planning site (search engine).
- According to ‘Global Flight Pricing Report’, India’s Air India Express is in second place in the world’s cheapest airlines.
- While another Indian Airlines ‘Indigo’ is at the fifth place.
- Two other Indian Airlines also include the world’s top affordable airlines that provide international connectivity.
- It is Jet Airways at 12th and Air India at 13th position.
- Malaysia based ‘AirAsiaX’ is at the top in the list.
- While Indonesia Air Asia and Primera are ranked third and fourth respectively.
- Apart from this, ‘Etihad’, ‘Ryan Air’, ‘Qantas’, ‘VAO Air’ and ‘Virgin Australia’ are among the Top Ten Economical Airlines.
- It is noteworthy that in the top ten does not include even a single airline of UK or US.