Question: ‘Financial literacy week’ was observed by the Reserve Bank of India between 4th-8th June, 2018. This year its theme is-
(a) Digital Banking
(b) Customer Protection
(c) Digital Security
(d) Customer Service
- During 4-8 June, 2018, The Reserve Bank of India organized the ‘Financial Literacy Week’
- Its theme was- ‘Customer protection’.
- This week will focus on four customer conservation messages such as
- Know your liability for unauthorized electronic banking transactions
- Banking Ombudsman,
- Good practices for safe digital banking experience and
- Risk vs. Returns.