Question: Which team won Azlan Shah Cup 2019, which took place in Malaysia on March 30, 2019?
(c) D. Korea
- The 28th edition of the Sultan Azlan Shah Cup hockey tournament was held in Ipoh (Epoh), Malaysia between March 23 and 30, 2019.
- World No. 17 South Korea defeated No. 5 India by 4-2 in the penalty shootout and won the title of for the third time (gold medal).
- In the match played for third place, host Malaysia defeated Canada 4-2 to win the bronze medal.
- Japan remained fifth and Poland sixth.
- India, Malaysia, Canada, Japan, Poland and South Africa. Six teams, including Korea, participated in this tournament.
- The prizes given in the competition should be as follows-
- Man of the match-finals – Jang Jong Hyun (South Korea)
- Player of the Tournament – Surendra Kumar (India)
- Goalkeeper of the tournament – Kim Jae-Hyeon (South Korea)
- Top Goal Scorer – Mandeep Singh (India) and Jang Jong hyun (South Korea) both scored 7-7 goals.
- Fair Play Award – Japan