Question: Which of the following is the mascot of AIBA Young Women’s World Boxing organizing in Guwahati in November, 2017?
- The Indian Boxing Federation (BFI) released the official song, logo and mascot of the first AIBA Youth Woman World Boxing Championships. (November 6, 2017)
- The famous one-horned rhinoceros (female) of Assam has been made an official mascot, which has been named GUPPY.
- It symbolizes strength and patience.
- The official song of the championship (Anthem) is ‘Make Some Noise’.
- Shan has composed the lyrics and it is sung by Kunwar Juneja and Sunidhi Chauhan.
- This logo consists of two essential elements-the culture of Assam (host state) and the strength of a woman.
- From 19-26 November, 2017, about 193 boxers from 39 countries will participate in this competition in Guwahati, Assam.
- India hosted the Senior Women’s World Championship in 2006.
- Indian women boxers Mary Kom, Shiv Thapa and Zubin Garg are the brand ambassadors of AIBA for this championship.