Question: Where is the 34th edition of Aahar organised from 12 to 16 March, 2019?
(b) New Delhi
- The 34th edition of Aahar – the International Food & Hospitality Fair was commenced on March 12, 2019 at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi.
- This five-day festival will get concluded on March 16, 2019. It will feature new trends in Food and Hospitality as well as hospitality services, processing, culinary tech, retail and new innovations.
- The festival witness over 560 participants from the country and abroad.
- The foreign participation is from countries like China, Canada, Chile, Germany, Hong Kong, Italy, Japan, Malaysia, Netherland, Norway, Oman, Russia, Singapore, Spain, Turkey, Taiwan, USA, UK, UAE and Vietnam.
- The display profile is segregated into four categories namely, ‘Food Products, Ingredients & Additives’, ‘F & B Equipment’, ‘House Keeping & Engineering Equipment’ and Confectionary.
- AAHAR is an UFI approved event being organised by Indian Trade Promotion Council (ITPO) with support of the Ministry of Food Processing Industries, Agricultural and Processed Food Products Development Authority (APEDA) and others.