Question: Which movie is awarded as the Best Motion Picture in Drama category in the 2019 Golden Globe Awards?
(a) If Beale Street Could Talk
(b) Cold War
(d) Bohemian Rhapsody
- Prestigious Golden Globes announced its 76th annual awards on 6th January, 2019. Awards for various categories were given to the contestants. The ceremony took place in Beverly Hills, California.
- Best Motion Picture- Bohemian Rhapsody
- Best Actor in Motion Picture Drama – Rami Malek for Bohemian Rhapsody
- Best Actress in Motion Picture Drama – Glenn Close for The Wife
- Best Motion Picture Musical or Comedy – Green Book
- Best Actor in Motion Picture Musical or Comedy – Christian Bale for The Vice
- Best Actress in Motion Picture Musical or Comedy – Olivia Colman for The Favorite
- Best Director, Motion Picture – Alfonso Cuaron for Roma
- Best Screenplay, Motion Picture – Green Book
- Best Original Song – Shallow from A Star is Born
- Best Television Series –Drama- The Americans
About The Golden Globe:
- The Hollywood Foreign Press Association (HFPA) is a non-profit organization, the members of which are international journalists based in Southern California. The group also is famous for starting and continuing to co-produce the annual Golden Globe Awards, held in January each year.
- First award ceremony was conducted on January 20, 1944 and was granted by Hollywood Foreign Correspondents Association to the cinema bests for their works. Today Golden Globes has 25 categories recognitions; 14 in motion picture and 11 in television.