Question: Where did the 65th meeting of Central Education Advisory Board concluded between 15-16 January 2018?
(d) New Delhi
- From January 15th-16th, 2018, 65th meeting of the Central Education Advisory Board Science Concluded in New Delhi.
- Union HRD Minister Prakash Javadekar presided over the meeting.
- A number of decisions were taken at the meeting, in part flowing from the agenda, and in part stemming from concerns raised by the State Governments.
- The following resolutions were adopted:-
- It would be our endeavour to launch ‘Operation Digital Board’ in all schools in five years. This will be undertaken jointly by Centre, State, CSR, and community.
- This will improve the quality of education. Students will be empowered with 360 degree information with interesting learning experience and teacher accountability will also increase.
- Commitment to ensure Quality, Equity, Accessibility, Accountability and Affordability in education by pro-active action and plan.
- Commitment to promote Swacch Bharat, Ek Bharat Shrestha Bharat, Padhe Bharat, Sugamya Bharat and physical education.
- Commitment to promote human value education, life skill education, experiential learning to bring out good human beings out of the education system.