Question: Who amongst the following won gold medal in 16th Asian marathon Championship?
(a) Gopi Thanakal
(b) Andrey Petrov
(c) Almas Iyna
(d) Gopi Dhoknata
- The 16th edition of the Asian Marathon Championship concluded in Dongguan, China. (November 26, 2017).
- India’s Gopi Thanakal won the gold medal in the Championship.
- He is the first Indian player to win gold medal in this competition.
- Gopi took 2 hours, 15 minutes, 48 seconds to win Gold.
- The Silver medalist was Andrey Petrov (Uzbekistan) and Mongolia’s Byambalev Tseveenravdan won the bronze medal.