Question: Which of the following development project was jointly inaugurated by PM Narendra Modi and Bangladeshi counterpart Sheikh Hasina through video conferencing?
(a) 36 community clinics
(b) 11 water treatment plants
(c) supply of buses and trucks
(d) All of the above
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi and Bangladesh Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina jointly unveiled e-plaques for development projects in Bangladesh, through video conference on March 11, 2019.
- Both leaders unveiled e-plaques for supply of buses and trucks, inauguration of 36 community clinics, 11 water treatment plants, and extension of National Knowledge Network to Bangladesh.
- National Knowledge Network will connect scholars and research institutes in Bangladesh, to India and the world.
- The buses and trucks would assist the efforts towards affordable public transportation. Water treatment plants will help to supply clean water in community.
- Community clinics will benefit about 2 lakh people, in Bangladesh. He said these projects show that India-Bangladesh relations are playing a key role in improving the quality of life of people.
- These projects inauguration would strengthen the ties between these neighboring nations. Indi is working on various developmental projects in Bangladesh currently.