Question: Who was recently appointed the Chief Justice of Bombay High Court?
(a) Pradeep Nandrajog
(b) Naresh Patil
(c) Ranjan Gogoi
(d) Arun Mishra
- On 7 April 2019,Justice Pradeep Nandrajog sworn in as Chief Justice of the Bombay High Court.
- Maharashtra Governor Vidyasagar Rao administered the oath of office to Justice Nandrajog at a ceremony held at the Raj Bhawan.
- He has earlier served as Chief Justice of the Rajasthan High Court
- He succeeded Justice Naresh Patil who got retired as Chief Justice of the Bombay High Court on April 6.
- Justice Pradeep Nandrajog is 61 and got enrolled as an advocate with the Bar Council of Delhi in 1981.
- He is a specialist in arbitration, commercial, service and company matters and also land revenue, elections, etc.
- Justice Nandrajog was elevated as an additional judge of the Delhi High Court on December 20, 2012 and appointed Chief Justice of the Rajasthan High Court on April 2, 2017.