Question: Who amongst the following players has won the title of the recently concluded Chess World Cup?
(a) Wesley Sleep
(b) Ding Liren
(c) Levon Aronian
(d) Peter Swidler
- FIDE Chess World Cup, 2017 concluded in Tbilisi, Georgia. (2 to 27 September, 2017)
- 128 chess players participated in this knockout format tournament.
- Competition Results:-
- Winner-Levon Aronian (Armenia), 4 marks
- Runners up-Ding Liren (China), 2 points
- This is Levon Aronian’s second World Cup title.
- Earlier, Levan had won the 2005 Chess World Cup.