Question: Who is the author of these three books Ratangarh Mata Temple, Ambedkar Shatak and Lok Devata Hardol?
(a) Rahat Indore
(b) Bhagwan Dutt Sharma
(c) Dr. M.L. Prabhakar
(d) Kailash Satyarthi
- On June 29th, 2018, the Minister of Public Relations, Water Resources and Parliamentary Affairs of Madhya Pradesh, Dr. Narottam Mishra released three works – ‘Ratangarh Mata Mandir’, ‘Ambedkar Shatak’ and ‘Lok Devata Hardol’.
- The author of these three books is Dr. M.L. Prabhakar (Principal, Government Post Graduate College, Datia).
- Ratangarh Mata Mandir is located in Indergarh tehsil Datia district (Madhya Pradesh).
- On the day of Bhai Dooj (the next day of Dipawali) every year, lakhs of devotees come here to pay obeisance to the Goddess and Kunwar Maharaj.
- Hardol, among the most revered folk deities, remembered on the occasion of marriage at every family in the Bundelkhand, and invited to the wedding.
- Hardol was the son of Orchha Naresh Veer Singh Ju Dev Bundela.