Question- In which of the following countries ‘Blue Flag 17’ multilateral joint exercise is being organized?
- During November 2-16, 2017, The Combined exercise ‘Blue Flag 17’ is being organized at Uvda Air Force Base in Israel.
- Began in 2013, ‘Blue Flag’ is the two-yearly Air Force Maneuver of Israel.
- Seven countries France, Germany, Italy, Greece, Poland, America, and India, including Israel are participating in this year’s exercise.
- In this multilateral exercise, Indian Air Force is participating with the C-130J special operations aircraft along with Garud commandos.
- A 45 member contingent of the Indian Air Force was led by Captain Malluk Singh.
- This is the first time the Indian Air Force is operating with Israeli AF in a multilateral exercise setting.
- The aim of this exercise is to promote information, experience, operational efficiency and military support of the countries involved.