Question: Recently, which of the following co-founder and CEO has resigned from the giant e-commerce company Flipkart?
(a) Sachin Bansal
(b) Jan Koum
(c) Binny Bansal
(d) Sanjiv Bansal
- On 13th November 2018, Flipkart Group co-founder and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Binny Bansal has resigned after an investigation into an alleged “serious personal misconduct”.
- Kalyan Krishnamurthy will head the Flipkart as the chief executive (CEO).
- Earlier in the month of April Sachin Bansal had resigned from the Flipkart during the time of its acquisition by Walmart.
- It is worth to note that an American multinational retail corporation Walmart has acquired a 77% controlling stake in Flipkart for $16 billion USD in August this year.
- Flipkart is an Indian electronic commerce company Founded by Sachin Bansal and Binny Bansal in 2007 with its headquarter in Bengaluru, India.