Question: Recently, which city of India has topped the list of ‘Most Digitized Cities’?
(a) New Delhi
- Bengaluru has topped the list of Most Digitized Cities accounting for highest card payments as per report by Era of Rising Fintech.
- Bengaluru is followed by Hyderabad, Mumbai, Pune and Delhi.
- The top five Digitized States are Karnataka, Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh and New Delhi.
- In April, May, June usage of credit and debit cards increased by 22% as against January, February and March for the year 2019.
- The top three sectors contributing to the growth were food & beverage 29%, gaming industry 15% and financial services 14%.