Question: Which country hosted the Asian Culture Carnival of Conference on Dialogue of Asian Civilizations?
- The Asian Culture Carnival of the Conference on Dialogue of Asian Civilizations (CDAC) was organized at Beijing on 15th May, 2019.
- Chinese President Xi Jinping also attended the event. He delivered a keynote speech at the event.
- The participants of the event included over 2,000 government officials and representatives from 47 Asian countries as well as other countries outside the region.
- The conference included Thematic Forums, an Asian Culture Carnival and Asian Civilization Week.
- Around 30,000 audiences around the world and artists from across Asia performed folk dances, played traditional musical instruments or sang popular songs from their homeland.