Question: Which company has overtaken Apple and Google to become the world’s most valuable brand as per BrandZ Top 100 Most Valuable Global Brand ranking 2019?
(d) AT & T
- Amazon has overtaken Google and Apple to become the world’s most valuable brand at $315.5 billion, according to BrandZ Top 100 Most Valuable Global Brand ranking 2019 compiled by WPP research agency Kantar and released on 11th June 2019.
- Apple comes second, valued at $309.5 billion, whereas Google is in third place, at $309 billion.
- Google and Apple had spent a combined 12 years at the top of the list, with Google taking the top spot in 2018.
- Amazon’s smart acquisitions, that have led to new revenue streams, excellent customer service provision and its ability to stay ahead of its competitors by offering a diverse ecosystem of products and services, have allowed Amazon to continuously accelerate its brand value growth.
- The Seattle-based retail behemoth (Amazon) was founded by Jeff Bezos in his garage in 1994.