Question: AFC Asian Cup 2019 is hosted by which country?
(a) United Arab Emirates (UAE)
(d) Saudi Arabia
- AFC (Asian Football Confederation) Cup 2019 was hosted by United Arab Emirates (UAE).
- This was the 17th edition of the AFC Asian Cup.
- The 28 day tournament took place from January 5 to February 1, 2019.
- Qatar won the tournament defeating four time winner Japan by 3-1.
- Final match of AFC Asian Cup 2019 football tournament held at Abu Dhabi’s Zayed Sports City Stadium in UAE.
- A total of 24 teams participated in this tournament.
- The Asian Football Confederation (AFC) founded in 1954 is the governing body of Asian football and one of the six Confederations making up FIFA. It is headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and consists of 46 Member Associations