Question: Actress Geetanjali who was passed away recently, originally belonged to which of the following cinema?
- On October 31, 2019, Popular Telugu veteran actress Geetanjali passed away in Hyderabad.
- She died due to the cardiac arrest. She was 74.
- In a south Indian film Sitarama Kalyanam she got the fame due to her role as Goddess Sita Sitarama Kalyanam.
- She also acted in nearly 500 hundred films, ranging in Tamil, Malayalam and Hindi languages, for a long period
- Some of her other memorable films are Doctor Chakravarti, Letha Manasulu and Sambarala Rambabu