Question: In which of the following district of Madhya Pradesh Ratangarh Multipurpose Project is situated?
- On June 19th, 2018; in the meeting of the Madhya Pradesh cabinet, administrative clearance and investment clearance was approved for providing funds for two irrigation projects.
- The Council of Ministers sanctioned administrative clearance and investment clearance of Rs. 2610 crore 54 lakh for the total 80 thousand hectare irrigated area Sagar district’s Banda irrigation project.
- Administrative clearance and investment clearance of 2,244 crore 97 lakh also Sanctioned for 78 thousand 484 hectare irrigated area of Mata Ratangarh Multipurpose Project.
- The Ratangarh Multipurpose Project is located in Datia district.
- In this meeting, the proposal for the appointment of Bhaskar Kumar Choubey as the chairperson of the Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission was also approved.
See also the links Below: