Question: Recently, in regard to the 155th Meeting of the Board of Directors of the State Agricultural Production Board held in Uttar Pradesh which one is not true?
(a) Meeting was held on 24th July, 2018 under the chairmanship of Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath.
(b) This meeting was held under the chairmanship of the Agriculture Minister.
(c) A budget of Rs 2,911.18 crores has been passed for the State Agricultural Production council for the financial year 2018-19.
(d) In the first phase, the proposal for the development of 25 new mandi sites in the first phase was also approved.
- On July 24th, 2018, the 155th meeting of the Board of Governing Council of the State Agricultural Production Board concluded under the chairmanship of Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath.
- In this meeting, the budget of Rs 2,911.8 crores has been passed for the fiscal year 2018-19 of the State Agricultural Production Board of the Board by the Board of Directors.
- This budget includes development of Mandi sites, repairing of Kisan Bazar, Contact Roads, Development of Mandi Committees, Chief Minister Farm-Khalai Fire Accident Assistance Scheme and Chief Minister Farmer Accident Assistance Scheme, Chief Minister Farmer Scholarship Scheme, Study Plan, Dormitory in Government Agricultural Universities Money has been arranged for construction scheme etc.
- In the meeting, approval for the proposal related to the development of 25 new mandi sites in the first phase was also approved.
- Under this, advanced arrangements for garbage disposal will be arranged along with the arrangement of the reception room for the farmers, facility of comfort and toilet facility, Wi-Fi facility, cold storage and wiping chamber.
- Scheme to provide free plastic crates for fruit and vegetable farmers to reduce post harvest losses and plan to provide tarpaulin in campus to prevent loss and dirt during sale of agricultural produce in market committees.
- In order to ensure 100% percent registration in the Mandi site and curb complaints of tax evasion, it has been decided to install CCTV Cameras in all the 219 mandies in the state and in all 31 major sub-mandies.
- The Board of Directors has also sanctioned the proposal for the audit of council / committees by the Accountant General Uttar Pradesh instead of the Local Fund Audit Department.