Question: The 13th International Oil & Gas Conference & Exhibition organized from 10th to 12th February, 2019 was titled as-
- PETROTECH-2019; the 13th International Oil & Gas Conference & Exhibition, was organised from 10th to 12th February, 2019 under the aegis of the Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas, Government of India.
- The theme of the conference was ‘Shaping the New Energy World through Innovation and Collaboration’.
- While inaugurating the conference in Greater Noida, Prime Minister Narendra Modi stressed on the need to move towards transparent and flexible markets for oil and gas to serve energy needs in an optimal manner.
- Prime Minister also stressed the need to move towards responsible pricing of Oil and Gas to balance the interests of both the producer and the consumer.
- The PETROTECH-2019 exhibition will focus on development in petroleum technologies, exploration & production, process control, refining and pipeline and services, systems, products, oil field hardware, software, analytical instruments, Renewable, R&D, HSE, training and publications of technical literature.
- Over 95 Energy Ministers from partner countries have been invited by the Minister for Petroleum and Natural Gas to participate in the Conference.
- The PETROTECH-2019 Exhibition saw participation of over 13 country pavilions and about 750 exhibitors from over 40 countries, with exclusive areas on the Make in India and Renewable Energy theme.
- Several Start Up Companies also exhibited their technology and development during PETROTECH.