Question: Where was the 10th Global Forum for Food & Agriculture organized for food and agriculture from 18-20 January 2018?
(a) New York
(d) New Delhi
- During 18-20 January 2018, 10th Global Forum for Food and Agriculture was organized in Berlin, Germany.
- The theme of this three-day forum was – ‘shaping the future of livestock- Sustainably, Responsibly, Efficiently’.
- Under this, 10th Berlin Conference of Agricultural Ministers was also organized.
- Gajendra Singh Shekhawat, Minister of State for Agriculture and Farmers Welfare, lead the Indian delegation in this global forum.
- Apart from this, bilateral meetings were also organized with the Agriculture Ministers / Heads of Germany, Uzbekistan and Argentina to increase cooperation in agriculture and related fields.
- The Global Food and Agriculture Forum (GFFA) is an international conference that considers future questions of the global agricultural-food sector.