All India Beighton Cup
Question: Which of the following team won the All India Beighton Cup title?
(a) Indian Oil
(b) Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL)
(c) Punjab National Bank
(d) None of the Above
- The 121st All India Beighton Cup Hockey Tournament was held between December 16-27 at SAI Centre in Salt Lake.
- It was organised by Bengal Hockey Association (BHA).
- Indian Oil won their fifth All India Beighton Cup title by edging past Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) 5-3 in the final.
- Indian Oil’s Kothajit Singh was adjudged the man of the tournament.
- Bharat Petroleum, led by Sukhwinder Singh while Indian Oil was led by Deepak Thakur.