Question: Global Technology Conference is being organized in New Delhi on 3rd & 4th May, 2017 by …
(c) Research and Development Standards Organization (RDSO)
(d) None of the above.
Related Fact :
- The Research and Development Standards Organization (RDSO) of the Indian Railways has scheduled to hold a two-day Global Technology Conference on 3rd & 4th May 2017 at Manekshaw Centre, New Delhi.
- More than 50 speakers are slated to hold presentations on a variety of topics under four themes – Enhanced Safety, Capacity Enhancement & Congestion Reduction, Reduced In-service Failures and Automated Health Monitoring & Inspection, and Enhanced Customer Service.
- The Technical Engineering Institutes of the Indian Railways viz. Institute of Rolling Stock Engineers (IRSE) and the Institution of Signal and Telecommunications Engineers (IRSTE) are the nodal bodies collaborating in and organizing this Conference.
- The Conference will be inaugurated by Minister for Railways Shri Suresh Prabhakar Prabhu on 3rd May 2017.
- The Global Technological Conference envisages bringing in new perspectives and insights in planning for future rail transportation growth in the country. The Conference shall feature technical sessions, technical presentations, and table-top exhibits. Experts from 17 countries like- USA, China, Japan, Russia, South Africa etc shall be participating in the Conference.
- The Conference is envisaged to enable the emergence of a multi-disciplinary logistics interface and eco-systems to help the Indian Railways to deliver new levels of value along with modernization.