Question: Who is the winner of the recently concluded Femina Miss India, 2018 competition?
(a) Priyanka Kumari
(b) Meenakshi Chaudhary (c) Anukreethy Vas
(d) Shreya Rao
- 55th Femina Miss India- 2018, the event took place in Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel Indoor Stadium, Mumbai.
- In the event, Anukreethy Vas from Tamil Nadu became the winner of the ‘Femina Miss India, 2018’ title.
- After this victory, he will get an opportunity to represent India in the ‘Miss World 2018’ contest.
- Meenakshi Chaudhary, the first runner-up of this competition and Shreya Rao from the second runner-up Andhra Pradesh.
- Contest was held for the title of ‘Femina Miss India, 2018’ between 30 contestants in this competition.
- In the competition Anukreethy Vas won the ‘Beauty with Purpose’ award.
- It is known that Miss India is organized by ‘Femina’, a journal published by Bennett, Coleman & Company.