Question: What is not correct in the option in relation to Mukhyamantri Jan-Kalyan (Sambal) Yojana?
(a) The scheme will be launched by the Government of Madhya Pradesh on June 13, 2018.
(b) Registered beneficiaries under the scheme will be eligible for profit from previous 1st May 2018.
(c) Beneficiaries registered under the scheme will not be deprived of the benefits of other schemes.
(d) No limit has been set for medical facility.
- Madhya Pradesh Government will launch the Mukhyamantri Jan-Kalyan (Sambal) Yojana on June 13, 2018.
- This scheme will bring a new dawn in the lives of the poor and will bridge the gap between rich and poor. Benefits of the scheme will be distributed to beneficiaries on June 13 at the Janpad headquarters in the state.
- Distribution of benefits to the beneficiaries will continue at the gram panchayat and urban body level.
- Beneficiaries registered under the scheme will not be deprived of the benefits of other schemes.
- Through Jan-Kalyan Yojana the government stands with the poor. Cheques of financial assistance of Rs 4 thousand and Rs 12 thousand will be given from April 1 to May 30 to those beneficiaries in whose houses either boy child or girl child up to two children is born.
- Rs 2 lakh assistance will be given in case of natural death in the family of any beneficiary and Rs 4 lakh assistance will be given in case of accidental death.
- For last rites Rs 5 thousand will be provided to the beneficiary in cash.
- The Chief Minister said that a committee of five persons from the public will be formed at the gram panchayat and urban body level for monitoring and supervision of the scheme.
- Efforts will be made to enhance employment resources by linkage of self-help groups with banks.
- No limit will be set for medical treatment. Government hospitals of the border states of other states will also be linked to the sick assistance scheme.
- He distributed registration cards of unorganized sector labourers, residential pattas, forest rights certificates and assistance amount under Mukhya Mantri Swarozgar Yojana and free gas connections of Ujjwala Yojana to 5-5 beneficiaries each from Satna and Katni district in a symbolic form.