Question: In which of the following states soon the manhole will be cleaned by robot?
- According to the reports published in February 2018, the manhole will be cleaned soon via robot in Kerala state.
- This will be the first such experiment in the country.
- This robot has been developed by startup company Genrobotics.
- The name of this robot is ‘Bandicoot’.
- Technically it was tested experimentally.
- Kerala Water Authority is launching this ambitious project in collaboration with the Kerala Startup Mission.
- An agreement has been signed between the two for this.
- According to JenRobotics CEO Bimal Govind, this robot has made by 9 students studying engineering.
- Commencement its operations by cleaning sewer holes in the city during the festival when lakhs of women from all over the country will converge here to offer Pongala to the diety.
- In the initial phase, this service will be used in Thiruvananthapuram, where there are more than 5,000 manholes.