सामयिक विषय: Planning & Project
Question: TAMRA Portal and Mobile Application has been launched by the ministry of …
- Union Minister of State (IC) for Power, Coal, New & Renewable Energy and Mines, Piyush Goyal will launch TAMRA (Transparency, Auction Monitoring and Resource Augmentation) portal and Mobile Application on 10thFebruary, 2017.
- The objective of the portal and app is to enhance transparency and accountability as a part of the Ease of Doing Business in the Mining sector.
- TAMRA Portal and Mobile Application is a step to speed up mining activity in India and facilitate all the stakeholders to track the status of the statutory clearances associated with mining blocks.
- TAMRA covers block-wise, state-wise and mineral-wise information of the blocks to be auctioned, monitors various statutory clearances, and also highlights the additional resources generated through e-Auction.
- TAMRA will be an interactive platform for all the stakeholders to compress the timelines for statutory and other clearances as it would help minimize the gestation period for commencing production.
- In case of delay in obtaining any clearances, TAMRA will send triggers to the concerned authority so that the remedial steps can be taken immediately.
- The Ministry of Mines will also receive triggers generated by TAMRA and will facilitate in expediting clearances. This portal also enables successful bidder to give suggestions/inputs.
- This initiative will help in facilitating Ease in Doing Business by providing a tool to digitally check the progress.
Question: India’s first social innovation center has been launched in which of the following state?
- On 5th February, 2017, the Telangana government launched India’s first social innovation centre — The ‘Kakatiya Hub For Social Innovation’ in Nizamabad, Telangana.
- Kakatiya Hub for Social Innovation’ funded by the Telangana government and implemented through Kakatiya Sandbox will function like a rural incubator to encourage entrepreneurship at the grassroots level.
- The government will ensure that the rural incubator in Telangana is run exactly in the same as any other high-end incubator like the T-Hub, the country’s biggest, located in Hyderabad.
- The move is expected to create a model for promoting entrepreneurs in rural and semi-urban areas in the country.
Question: Recently Sports Minister Vijay Goel laid the Foundation Stone for the first ever training center dedicated for Para Athletes at which of the following place?
- On 5 February 2017; Sports Minister Vijay Goel laid the Foundation Stone at Gandhinagar, Gujarat for the first ever training center dedicated for Para Athletes.
- The center is proposed for an estimated budget of over Rs. 50 crores.
- It will have the World Class facilities where Para athletes will be trained for various International Competitions including Asian Games, Common Wealth Games and Olympic Games and will also here Classification center.
- The center will also hold Seminars, Educational Programmes and Workshops throughout the year with the help of International Paralympic Committee.
- The center will have the following facilities for Para athletes like Indoor Hall (64m x 42m) fully AC, Elite Hostel (100 bedded) fully AC, VIP Accommodation for Foreign Guest (20 nos) AC and Open land for warmup.
- The entire project will be constructed by CPWD in coordination with the various Experts and Consultants having full accessibility as per the norms of IPC.
- STC Para training center will provide facilities for training in the following identified sports disciplines in the age group 14 – 20 years.
- With a total strength of 50 (Boys & Girls), Annual budget for this scheme is Rs. 50 lacs, all the selected para athletes will be accommodated in Elite Hostel.
- Facilities like Lodging / Boarding, Sports Kits, Competition exposure, Medical Insurance will be provided under the STC Scheme.