सामयिक विषय: Planning & Project
Question: Recently, the number of schemes sponsored by the Central Government by the Center has been reduced from 66 to-
- On 10th April, 2017, Minister of State (Independent Charge) of the Planning Rao Inderjit Singh has informed the House that the government has reduced the number of schemes sponsored by the Center from 66 to 28.
- Based on the recommendation of the sub-groups of Chief Ministers on the rationalization of the Centrally Sponsored Schemes, the Government of India has rationalized Centrally Sponsored Schemes effective from the financial year 2016-17.
- 6 schemes have been classified as Core of the Core, 20 schemes as Core Schemes and two schemes as optional.
Question: Recently, Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar launched e-sewa mobile app. Who has designed this app?
(a) Department of State Technology
(b) Madan Singh Visht
(c) Prabhjot Singh
(d) Sanjeev Baisla
- On April 10, 2017, the e-sewa mobile app was launched by Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar.
- The aim of launching this app is to make people aware of the various schemes and programs being run by the state government.
- This app has been prepared by Prabhjot Singh, Deputy Commissioner, Ambala.
- Initially, information about more than 250 schemes and 30 different departments’ programs available on this app.
- After some time the information of the remaining departments on this app will also be available.
- Other than Information about plans and programs, information about the prescribed fees of the required documents and process of application etc. is also available on this mobile app.
- Through this, people can also know the details of the complaint given on the Chief Minister’s portal and can also give their suggestions.
Question-Sauni Irrigation Scheme was started by which state government in the year 2012?
(c) Madhya Pradesh
- On April 17, 2017.Face-1 (Link 2) of the Sauni Irrigation Scheme in Botad Gujarat was dedicated to the nation by Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
- On this occasion, the Prime Minister laid the Foundation Stone of Phase-II (Link 2) of the Sauni Irrigation Scheme.
- The full name of this scheme is ‘Saurashtra Narmada Avtaran Irrigation’ scheme.
- This scheme was started by Prime Minister Modi in his chief ministerial year 2012.
- The objective of this scheme is to bring the water from the Sardar Sarovar Dam to the dams of Saurashtra region, through canals and pipelines, which is battling water scarcity.
- The scheme will help irrigation of 4.13 lakh hectares of Saurashtra’s drought-hit area.
- On the same day, the Prime Minister also inaugurated Diamond Manufacturing Unit of Kiran Multi Specialty Hospital and M / s Hare Krishna Exports Private Limited at Kartagam in Surat.