सामयिक विषय: Planning & Project
Question: Recently North-East Frontier (NF) Railways has announced the launch of Aastha Circuit Tourist Train from Guwahati, the train will be launched on-
(a) 25 February 2017
(b) 01 February 2017
(c) 10 February 2017
(d) 17 February 2017
- On 17 January 2017 North-East Frontier (NF) Railways has announced the launch of Aastha Circuit Tourist Train from Guwahati.
- The new train will take travelers to a mix of popular pilgrimage destinations across the eastern part of the country at affordable rates.
- For the first time, this type of special dedicated tourist train was being originated from NF Railway.
- The all-inclusive special tourist train will start on February 17, 2017.
- The train will take the tourists to various famous religious destinations like Gangasagar, Sri Swamy Narayan Temple, Kalighat, Birla Temple in Kolkata, Sri Jagannath Temple and Konark Temple in Puri and Bhubaneswar – Lingaraj Temple.
- The duration of the tour from Guwahati to Guwahati is six nights and seven days and per person cost for the entire trip is Rs 6,161 only.
- A similar fashioned tourist train is also being planned to run from other parts towards Assam and nearby areas.
Question: Which of the following ministry has launched a dedicated web portal ‘ShaGun’ for the Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan ?
(a) Ministry of Rural Development
(b) Ministry of Home Affairs
(c) Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
(d) Ministry of Human Resource Development
- On 18 January 2017; Union HRD Minister Prakash Javadekar launched a dedicated web portal ‘ShaGun’ for the Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan at New Delhi.
- ShaGun’ aims to capture and showcase innovations and progress in Elementary Education sector of India by continuous monitoring of the flagship scheme – Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA).
- ShaGun, which has been coined from the words ‘Shala’ meaning Schools and ‘Gunvatta’ meaning Quality, has been developed with a twin track approach.
- The Union HRD Minister also unveiled the ‘Toolkit for Master Trainers in Preparing Teachers for Inclusive Education for Children with Special Needs’, The SSA ShaGun web portal can be accessed at http://ssashagun.nic.in.
- It has been prepared by World Bank in collaboration with Ministry of Human Resource Development.