सामयिक विषय: Conference
Question: The seventh edition of mega seed event- Seed Congress 2017 was recently organized in Kolkata by ….
(a) Ministry of Consumers Affairs, Food and Public Distribution
(b) Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
(c) National Seed Association of India
(d) None of the above.
- The National Seed Association of India organized the seventh edition of the mega Seed Industry event- Seed Congress 2017 on 12 – 14 February 2017 in Kolkata.
- The theme of Seed Congress is “Seed of Joy” which is very much in line with vision of this government to bring happiness and prosperity in the lives of farmers by doubling their farm income by 2022.
- The availability of certified / quality seeds in the country has increased from less than 40 lakh quintal during decade of 60 to 370 lakh quintal in 2015-16.
- India has great potentiality to produce hybrid seeds specially costly vegetable seeds on cheap rates as compared to the seeds of the other countries.
- The Indian Seed Congress has emerged as a much awaited annual event to project the latest trends and views of the Seed Industry sector; voice their concerns and deliberate on the new technological advances.
- It also provides a chance to showcase new product ranges and services and network for better business development.
- The Indian Seed Congress provides a platform for the Seed Industry to interact closely with technology developers, sector development officials and policy makers.
Question: The 17th International Seminar on Counter Terrorism is being organised by National Security Guard in which of the following city?
- On 8 February 2017; Minister of State for Information and Broadcasting Col. Rajyavardhan Singh Rathore inaugurated the 17th International Seminar on Counter Terrorism, in Manesar, Haryana.
- The two day (8-9 February 2017) International Seminar on Counter Terrorism is being organised by National Security Guard.
- The theme of the two-day seminar is synergizing the national and international Special Forces to meet challenges of terrorism and Improvised Explosive Devices (IED).
- During the event, a Counter Terrorism Expo is being organized to showcase the latest equipment in the field of counter terrorism.
Question: Recently Minister of State for Information and Broadcasting, Col. Rajyavardhan Rathore inaugurated the ceremony of the 23rd International Conference & Exhibition on Terrestrial and Satellite Broadcasting . What is the theme of the Conference?
(a) The relevance of Digital India
(b) Information and Broadcasting
(c) Hybrid Technologies in Broadcasting
(d) Hybrid technology in India
- On 2 February 2017: Minister of State for Information and Broadcasting, Col. Rajyavardhan Rathore inaugurated the ceremony of the 23rdInternational Conference & Exhibition on Terrestrial and Satellite Broadcasting – BES EXPO 2017.
- The theme of the conference is “Hybrid Technologies in Broadcasting- BES EXPO 2017”.
- On this occasion Minister of State for Information & Broadcasting, Col. Rajyavardhan Rathore along with the other dignitaries felicitated the winners of the awards constituted by Broadcast Engineering Society in various categories such as broadcasting, engineering, training and innovation.
- The life time achievement award was conferred to BB Srivastava for his outstanding contributions to the FM industry.