सामयिक विषय: Books
Question: Who among the following has released full volumes of Pandit Deendayal Upadhyaya’s works?
(a) Pranab Mukherjee
(b) Narendra Modi
(c) Amit Shah
(d) Lal Krishna Advani
- On 9 October 2016 Prime Minister Narendra Modi released 15 volume Complete works of former Jan Sangh Chief Pandit Deendayal Upadhyaya.
- The 15-volume work ‘The Complete Works of Deendayal Upadhyaya’ highlights the key events in the life of Upadhyaya, the journey of Jana Sangh and of the country and includes events like the 1965 Indo-Pakistan war, Tashkent agreement, and Goa’s liberation.
- The 15-volume work ‘The Complete Works of Deendayal Upadhyaya’ was edited by Mahesh Chandra sharma, former MP and chairman of Research and Development Foundation for Integral Humanism.
Question: Who is the author of the book “Modi’s Midas Touch in Foreign Policy”?
(a) Arun Shourie
(c) Surendra Kumar
(d) Partha Sarathi
- On 4 October 2016; M. Venkaiah Naidu, Minister for Information and Broadcasting released the book titled Modi’s Midas Touch in Foreign Policy.
- The book has been authored by Ambassador Surendra Kumar.
- The book outlines the progress and the indelible imprint on the conduct of India’s Foreign Policy by the Hon’ble Prime Minister in the last two and a half years.