सामयिक विषय: Golf
Question: Who has won the recently held BANK BRI-JCB Indonesia Open?
(a) Arjun Atwal
(b) Gaganjeet Bhullar
(c) Aman Raj
(d) Shiv Chaurasia
- BANK BRI-JCB Indonesia Open on 17-20 November 2016.
- Winner: Gaganjeet Bhullar
- He won the BANK BRI-JCB Indonesia Open for the second time in his career.
- Earlier he won the tournament in 2013.
- He won his seventh Asian Tour victory and a second title this season.
- With his win at the BANK BRI-JCB Indonesia Open, Bhullar is now the fifth player after Thaworn Wiratchant of Thailand, Frank Nobilo of New Zealand, Frankie Minoza of the Philippines and Lu Hsi-chuen of Chinese Taipei to win the event twice.
- Jeev Milkha Singh of India, a two-time Asian Tour number one won the 2nd place with other three players.
Question: Who has won the title of Hero Women’s Indian Open golf tournament?
(a) Michelle V
(b) Paula Creamer
(c) Inbee Park
(d) Aditi Ashok
- Hero Women’s Indian Open was played at the DLF Golf and Country Club in Gurugram (Gurgaon), India on 11-13 November 2016.
- Aditi Ashok won the Hero Women’s Indian Open title.
- She became the first Indian woman to win a Ladies European Tour title by clinching the Hero Women’s Indian Open.