सामयिक विषय: Formula One
Question: Who has won the recently held Japanese Grand Prix-2016?
(a) Nico Rosberg
(b) Max Verstappen
(c) Lewis Hamilton
(d) Daniel Ricciardo
- The 2016 Japanese Grand Prix formally known as the 2016 Formula 1 Emirates Japanese Grand Prix was a Formula One motor race that was held on 9 October 2016 at the Suzuka Circuit in Suzuka, Mie, Japan.
- Mercedes driver Nico Rosberg of Germany has secured first position in the race.
- Second position was secured by Max Verstappen (Netherland’s Redbull team driver)
- Lewis Hamilton secured the third place (British driver of Mercedes team)
- It should be known that there are still four races to be held in 2016 season.
- The next race of the season is American Gran Prix-2016 and will be held between 21 October and 23 October 2016.
- It is known that presently maximum 9 races in 2016 season are won by Nico Rosberg.
Question: Who among the following has won the title of the Belgian Grand Prix-2016?
(a) Lewis Hamilton
(b) Nico Rosberg
(c) Sebastian Vettel
(d) Romain Grosjean
- The 2016 Belgian Grand Prix (formally known as the 2016 Formula 1 Belgian Grand Prix) was a Formula One motor race held on 28 August 2016 at the Circuit de Spa-Franco champs in Stavelot, Belgium.
- It was the thirteenth round of the 2016 Formula One season.
- German driver of Mercedes team Nico Rosberg has won the competition.