सामयिक विषय: Sports
Question: Where did the first Asian Snooker (women) championship held?
(c) New Delhi
- From 12 to 14 April, 2017; the first Asian Snooker (Women) Championship, 2017 was held in the Chandigarh, India.
- In the final of this competition, Hong Kong’s Ng On Yee won the first Asian Snooker (Women) Championship 2017 title defeating Thailand’s Waratthanun Sukritthanes by the margin of 3-2.
Question:-Who was the winner of 16th Asian Billiards (Men) Championship 2017?
(a) Alok Kumar
(b) B. Bhaskar
(c) Saurabh Kothari
(d) Pankaj Advani
- From 08 to 14 April 2017; the 16th Asian Billiards (men) championship was held in Chandigarh, India.
- Pankaj Advani (India) defeated Saurabh Kothari (India) by 6-3 to win the 16th Asian Billiards (men) championship title in the final of the competition.
- It is worth mentioning that for Pankaj Advani, the sixteen times world champion this is the 6th Asian Billiards and seventh Asian championship title.
Question: Who amongst the followings has won the Men’s signal title in Singapore Open Super Series, 2017?
(a) Sai Praneeth Bhamidipati
(b) H.K. Vittinghus
(c) Kidambi Srikanth
(d) Lee Hyun-il
- From April 11th-16th, 2017, BWF Session, Singapore Open Super Series, 2017 concluded in Singapore.
- Result of the tournament:
- Men’s singles
Winner: Sai Praneeth (India)
Runner-up: Kidambi Srikanth (India)
- Women’s singles
Winner: TAI Tzu Ying (Taiwan)
Runner-up: Carolina Marin (Spain)
- Men’s doubles
Winner: Mathias Boe and Carsten Mogensen (both Denmark)
Runner-up: Li Junhui and Li Yuchen (both China)
- Women’s doubles
Winner: Kamilla Ryt Juhl and Chiristenna Pedersen (both Denmark)
Runner-up: Misaki Mustsutomo and Ayaka Takahashi (both Japan)
- Mixed couple
Winner: Lu Kai and Huang Yaqiong (both China)
Runner-up: Dechapol Puavaranukr Roh and Sapsiree Taerattanac Hai (both Thailand )