Question- Haryana Government will organize an awareness program for farmers of the state between June-July 2018. In this regard, what is not true among the given?
(a) This awareness program will be held from June 20, 2018 to July 15, 2018. Under the campaign
(b) Programs will be organized at village, block and district level.
(c) During the program, farmers will be provided information only about the farmers’ welfare schemes of the government.
(d) Seminars will be organized in all the districts as part of the campaign.
- During June 20, 2018 to July 15, 2018 Haryana Government will organize awareness programs for farmers at village, block and district levels.
- During this awareness program, focus on negative effects of burning of crop residue (Parli), its other options and many farmer welfare schemes will be discussed.
- Programs will be monitored by senior officials.
- As a part of the campaign Seminar will also be organized in all the districts.
- A portal has been developed by the Agriculture Department of Haryana State, from which the officers will upload the biodata of the farmers from the respective districts.
- This portal will share information about progressive farmers.