74th Golden Globe Awards
Question: Which of the following statement is correct about 74th Golden Globe Awards?
I. Best Director: Tom Ford
II. Best Motion-Damien Chazelle
III. Best Animated Film-Zootopia
IV. Best Foreign Language Film-Neruda (Chile)
(a) (I) and (ii)
(b) (ii) and (iv)
(c) (ii) and (iii)
(d) (iii) and (iv)
- On 8 January 2016 74th Annual Golden Globe Awards ceremony was organized at Beverly Hills, California, United States (US).
- Conferred awards in major categories are:
- Best Motion Picture Drama: Moonlight.
- Best Motion Picture Musical/Comedy: La La Land.
- Best Director in Motion Picture-Drama: Damien Chazelle for La La Land.
- Best Actor in Motion Picture-Drama: Casey Affleck for Manchester by the Sea.
- Best Actress in Motion Picture-Drama: Isabelle Huppert for Elle.
- Best Actor in Motion Picture or Musical or Comedy: Ryan Gosling for La La Land. Best Actress in Motion Picture Musical or Comedy: Emma Stone for La La Land.
- Best Actor in a Supporting role in Motion Picture: Aaron Taylor-Johnson for Nocturnal Animals.
- Best Actress in a Supporting role in Motion Picture: Viola Davis for Fences.
- Best Original Score Motion Picture: Justin Hurwitz for the La La Land.
- Best Original Song: “City of Stars” (Justin Hurwitz, Pasek & Paul) for the La La Land. Best Animated Feature Film: Zootopia. Best Foreign Language Film: Elle (France).