Question: 37th India International Trade Fair (IITF) -2017 inaugurated by President Ram nath Kovind on November 14th, 2017. Which of the following is correct combination of exhibitors and companies from abroad, participating at IITF 2017?
(a) 2200 exhibitor and 11 companies
(b) 2700 exhibitor and 33 companies
(c) 3000 exhibitor and 22 companies
(d) 2500 exhibitor and 44 companies
- On November 14th, 2017, the President of India, Shri Ram Nath Kovind, inaugurated the 37th India International Trade Fair (IITF) -2017, at Pragati Maidan in New Delhi.
- The theme of this fair is “Start up India: Stand up India”.
- This is a fourteen days Fair is being organized from November 14-27, 2017.
- IITF is organized by India Trade Promotion Organisation (ITPO).
- 3,000 exhibitors, including 22 companies from abroad, are participating at IITF 2017.
- The Fair will be opened for Business visitor from November 14th -17th and for General Public from 18th- 27th.
- Thirty-two of India’s states and Union territories are represented.
- The format of IITF has Business, Social, Cultural and Educational Dimensions that are weaved together where visitors and exhibitors, media persons, marketing professionals, social activists, NGOs etc. all come together to explore their objectives.
- It is noteworthy that this is the largest integrated trade fair with both B2B and B2C components.
- It is one of the largest trade fairs in the world both in terms of exhibitors and visitors participation and has evolved its unique character as an iconic International event.