Daily : January 4, 2017
Question: Recently Bank of Maharashtra has made Malangaon village in the state completely cashless by opening Aadhaar-linked bank accounts for its residents, this village is located in which of the following district?
- On 27 December 2016; Bank of Maharashtra has made Malangaon village in the state completely cashless by opening Aadhaar-linked bank accounts for its residents.
Malangaon village is located in Sangli districts of Maharashtra.
Malangaon, located 3.5 km away from the bank’s Shirdhon branch, has a population of about 4,500 and the main source of income is farming, specifically of grape.
Bank of Maharashtra is a major public sector bank in India. Government of India holds 81.61% of the total shares.
Question: Recently ICICI Bank announced a partnership with which of the following social networking site to provide customer care support features to benefit customers?
- On 27 December 2016; Twitter and ICICI Bank announced a partnership that is aimed at integrating additional digital customer care support features to benefit the customers.
- It will provide direct online response to their queries and feedback in real-time, Twitter said in a statement.
- ICICI Bank is the first bank in India to implement this new features by Twitter account @ICICIBank_Care for social customer care.
- ICICI Bank (Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India) is an Indian multinational banking and financial services company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India, with its registered office in Vadodara.
- In 2014, it was the second largest bank in India in terms of assets and third in term of market capitalisation.
- Twitter has introduced the following new customer care features for businesses: Display a ‘Message’ button on their profile for customers to send a Direct Message, Indicate to customers that the business provides support on Twitter, Guide users from a public conversation to a private message with one button, Get instant Customer Feedback after a service interaction.
- To avail the above facility one should have twitter account.
Question: Which of the following team won the All India Beighton Cup title?
(a) Indian Oil
(b) Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL)
(c) Punjab National Bank
(d) None of the Above
- The 121st All India Beighton Cup Hockey Tournament was held between December 16-27 at SAI Centre in Salt Lake.
- It was organised by Bengal Hockey Association (BHA).
- Indian Oil won their fifth All India Beighton Cup title by edging past Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) 5-3 in the final.
- Indian Oil’s Kothajit Singh was adjudged the man of the tournament.
- Bharat Petroleum, led by Sukhwinder Singh while Indian Oil was led by Deepak Thakur.